How to make a Pendrive Bootable. To make a Pendrive bootable, we can use both Rufus and CMD. Here is the best method to create a Bootable Pendrive. Rufus is a seemingly simple, but very excellent tool for Windows that handles lots of works for USB drives. Rufus will help us make our USB Drive bootable easily in a jiffy.
- Insert your Pendrive or a USB flash drive which you want to make it bootable.
- Then open Rufus.
- In the device section select your Pendrive or USB flash drive.
- In Partition scheme and target system type, leave as it is.
- In System type, select NTFS.
- In cluster section, leave as it is.
- In New Volume label, write any name or leave as it is.
- Now in Format Options, select 2 Passes.
- Then in the box below browse into your downloaded OS and hit Ok.
- Then click on Start.
- It will give some Warning! messages after you click on Start.
- It will take some time to successfully make your Pendrive bootable. Till then have a coffee or have a visit to other posts of mine.
- After it is finished, it say’s Ready, now your Pendrive is ready to boot.
Hope you liked this. If you have any confusions then please do comment. See you all in the next article.