How to flash CWM Recovery in GT-S7580 using Odin. With this detailed instruction, you will be able to flash CWM Recovery in GT-S7580 easily. With this trick, you will be able to flash CWM recovery in no time. Follow the tutorial step by step, you will be able to successfully flash ClockworkMOD Recovery on your GT-S7580.
How to Flash CWM Recovery in GT-S7580
With this detailed instruction, you will be able to flash CWM Recovery in GT-S7580 easily. The Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus could be labeled a low to mid-range device, with its 1.2GHz CPU with 768MB RAM, 4-inch touchscreen display, 5MP camera and Android 4.2 firmware.
Now after many years we, GT-S7580 users have a chance to use Custom Rom’s like KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc. Don’t know how to install it??? I will soon post on all of it. Till then keep on visiting my blog and read other posts too.
To flash CWM recovery follow the steps below:-
- Install USB driver.
- Extract the Zip file you downloaded.
- Turn off your S7580.
- Press and hold Volume DOWN + Home + Power until you can read a Warning screen and press Volume UP to continue.
- Connect your phone to PC and wait for Driver Installing…
- Open Odin and the ID:COM should turn blue
- Untick Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time
- Click on PDA and select file recovery.tar.md5 that you just extracted.
- Then click on Start. Then after some while, it Says Pass.
Now you have successfully flashed CWM recovery. We will catch up on our next post. See you in the next article.